The Marvel Universe: You can feel how hard to be a hero.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Marvel Universe: You can feel how hard to be a hero. » Гостевая » Занятые внешности

Занятые внешности

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Здесь находится список занятых и придержанных вами внешностей. Тема заполняется в соответствии с правилами:

1. За каждым персонажем закреплены до двух внешностей.
2. Гостям придерживать внешности можно не более, чем на пять дней. Пользователям - не более, чем на две недели. Администрации - не более, чем на месяц. Нельзя придерживать более, чем три раза.
3. Каноничные внешности персонажей неизменны.

Внешность занята
Внешность придержана

A
Amanda Righetti - Sharon Carter
Amy Lee - Polaris
AnnaSophia Robb - Katherine Fox
Ashley Green - Wasp

B
C
Cobie Smulders - Maria Hill
Charlize Theron - Emma Frost

D
E
Emilia Clarke - Sigun
F
Famke Janssen - Jean Grey

G
Gwyneth Paltrow - Pepper Potts

H
Halle Berry - Ororo Monroe
Hayley Williams - Kate Karnahan

I
J
Jared Leto - Spider-Man
James Lafferty - Parker Robbins 
K
Kouyou Takashima - Yuri (Uruha)

L
M

N
O
P
Paul Walker - Deadpool
Q
R
Richard Armitage - Fantomex

S
Satomi Ishihara - Yuri
Scarlett Johansson - Natasha Romanoff
Stephen Amell - Sinner

T
Tom Hardy - Assasin

U
V
W
X
Y
Yukie Nakama - Yuri

Z

Hi there superb website! Does running a blog similar to this take a lot of work? I have absolutely no understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I just wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!

If some one needs expert view concerning running a blog afterward i propose him/her to go to see this blog, Keep up the fastidious job.

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann't believe just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Amazing! Its in fact remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this paragraph.

A person necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post amazing. Magnificent task!

Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, but this piece of writing offers good understanding even.

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience about unpredicted emotions.

Howdy, I think your site might be having web browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful website!

Markus Abwerzger
Rechtsanwalt
Innsbruck
Markus Abwerzger
Rechtsanwalt
Innsbruck

Echoes of those debates ripple outward from pools to weight lifting rooms and tracks, to cycling courses and rugby pitches, and to the Olympics, where officials face a fateful decision on how wide to open the door to transgender women.

Sebastian Coe, the Olympic champion runner and head of World Athletics, which governs international track, speaks of biological difference as inescapable. “Gender,” he said recently, “cannot trump biology.”

The American Civil Liberties Union offers a counterpoint. “It’s not a women’s sport if it doesn’t include ALL women athletes,” the group tweeted. “Lia Thomas belongs on the Penn swimming and diving team.”

The rancor stifles dialogue. At meets, Ms. Thomas has been met by stony silence and muffled boos. College female athletes who speak of frustration and competitive disadvantage are labeled by some trans activists as transphobes and bigots, and are reluctant to talk for fear of being attacked.

Dr Lucia Schroeter Gmail com

avrebo

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Счётчик символов:

Сделать таблицу

Строк: Ячеек: RusFF ©

Вы здесь » The Marvel Universe: You can feel how hard to be a hero. » Гостевая » Занятые внешности